Interactive wine tasting events, courses and professional consultingFind Out More
We help you define what you already know, enjoy interactive wine tastings and learn through exchange with others under the guided hand of a professional winemakerHow?
You gather your group of friends, colleagues or join independently to one of our monthly events
You can choose the venue, the wines and the focus of the tasting
Our events are dynamic and adaptable according to the questions and interests of the participants
You just need to show up and we will organize all the rest - the wine, the glasses, the snacks and the venue
- Learn about wines, wine tasting, winemaking and trades secrets
- Enjoy a fun and interactive environment
- Discover classical & unique wines
- Finger food offered in all events
- Enjoy great locations in the heart of Shanghai
- Get access to exclusive wines
- Basic package: wines from a variety of origins
- Focus on one wine region or country from our wide selection
- Focus and compare one grape variety
- Focus on one type of wine or combine many: sparkling, white, rose, red, sweet, fortified
We adapt ourselves to your needs, we can do the event at your chosen venue, your home, your office or arrange a venue for you
All events include finger food with an option to upgrade for "wine & food" type of event where we offer a gourmet dish to suit each wine
You can join one of our monthly events or custom-make your own event with your group of friends
beginner, intermediate and advanced level courses for individual or groups
- B2B for restaurent & bars
- Our service ranges from constructing the wine list, advising wines & suppliers (including getting the best deals for you), matching the wines to the food selection, advising with material, staff formation and much more
Ellie is a professional winemaker and sensorial analysis expert who studied wine making in Bordeaux (France) and Switzerland. She has been working in the wine production and the F&B since 2004 in various roles - sommelier & restaurants manager, winemaker & wine producer, marketer, seller, promoter, event organizer and wine educator.
"I'm always glad to share my passion and enthusiasm for wine and make it as enjoyable and fun experience as it is for me."
"Everyone can easily say whether they like or dislike the wine, but telling why is somewhat more complex. This is where I can offer my expertise to help others define what they already know, just lacking the vocabulary to do so".
(+86) 187 2127 0775